In all honesty, I'm starting to enjoy this… Is that weird to say?
Things You Learned in This Vlog:
1. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner scares me.
2. Hazel wants to be a vlogging star.
3. I don't like being bad at things because I'm competitive.
4. Yelling grown men is scary.
5. I didn't like Gladiator. (My dad would be so ashamed)
6. Cute clothes can make me do almost anything.
7. #sayyesproject on Tuesday. THAT IS ALL.
8. Comments are sweet and great. Engagement is phenomenal.
9. The nest-house post is here. Do yourself a favor and read the comments.
10. There will be twelve days of nativity on the blog and it's going to be so festive.
11. Mr. Thomas vlogged for two seconds.
NOTE: I didn't play flag football. I said NO. Instead, I said YES to being on kid duty and I had so much fun playing tag for an hour with kids and sweating profusely. Turns out kids aren't for the faint of heart.
Finally, to celebrate Black Friday
all ad spots are 25% off today using code "fridaysteal".