Please note: It yields a WHOLE HECK of a LOT, so please find someone to share with!
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup agave (you can use honey instead if you want)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Turn on the oven to 350 f.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over the stove.
- Mix together the oats, almond slices, and shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Once the oil is melted (since it starts in a solid) add the vanilla, agave, honey, and spices.
- Stir all of the oil and spices together then pour over the dry ingredient mixture.
- Spread the coated oats in a baking pan and place in the oven.
- Stir every 7 minutes.
- Let cook until it's baked to your liking.
- Enjoy with almond or soy milk!
Now, the other lovely gals that took part in this challenge:
Zoe with her Chicken Masala
Mama bird with her Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
And for the next ingredient challenge due in two weeks...
This one's due in two weeks on May 1st!
Please let me know if you're interested in participating...
It's soooo much fun and I promise there's no pressure!